Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Lame Bloggers

Sorry friends and family.....we have been or I should better say I have been a lame blogger in the past weeks. However, I'm always waiting for Jules to bring home his USB stick so I can upload some new cool pictures. But Jules is very busy, so busy that he sometimes doesn't go to bed until 6am or later (and yes it happened more than once). Poor boy! I admire him because he works so hard and I think that he will turn in a very nice research report with excellent results!!
Anyhow, that is my excuse for not blogging.... I know lame, because I should have enough time on my hands.....since grad school over here in Sweden is not really challenging.
Well hopefully I can post some pics this weekend!

News: We are going back to Germany in less than 2 weeks! YAY!

1 comment:

Henryo said...

Here on this blog nothing happend since early december 07! That's not very amusing!!! You should take care that your readers get more to know from your daily life!
Michael