Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Welcome back!

Hi friends and family!

Long time no see! :) Yes, we have away for too long, but we got too busy, first with Johanna (born in May 2009) and now with Michael (born in September 2010).

Here they are with their great-grandmotherI also got my quilt (which I started my freshman year of college) back. Thanks to Lola Crawford (my sister-in-law's mother) it is now finished. Hooray! The front was completely done, all that was left to do was to add the padding and combine it with the fabric for the back! Somehow I couldn't manage to finish this in my following three years of university. But now it's done and receiving it felt like Christmas and my birthday together!!

Have a look! Don't you just love the colors?


Well, this is it for now, as I have to fix lunch for Johanna. She is really hungry!

No comments: