
So, we have been in here in Sweden for now over a month and are adapting to our new home and country. We both have taken Swedish courses, but Jules stopped unfortunately, because he didn't like having the same class as me.....jk, he had too much work with his term project.
He has a very busy schedule that requires him to work 8 hours every day. So most of the days we try to get up fairly early, so he can start at 8am and can go home at 5pm. But you all know how it is, with the concept of getting up early, nobody likes it, and neither do we. So often he gets there late, and therefore has to stay longer.

I, on the other hand, don't have to work 8 hours a day, so I joined the gym. But don't get me wrong, I don't spend 8 hours in there. I thought a little exercise would be good, since I haven't worked out since May 13th, my last college race ever!!!

So that's what's going on in the life of the Dakes at the moment! :)
1 comment:
Is the little red cottage where you live? Looks tiny?
Post a Comment