Thank you for all your comments on our blog. We love reading them and we love to hear from all of you! It also encourages me to keep up with the posting and telling you what is up with us in the far North of Sweden.
This past weekend, we had a lot of fun. We did some cooking with a few friends, Jules went to the Sauna for the first time in his life, and I think he enjoyed it! :) We tried a first try cake from Andreas, our friend. He baked for the first time a cake from scratch and it was so delicious.
Other than eating and hanging out with friends, we just relaxed and spend time with each other, reading books, talking and studying (but only a little bit)!
So Satin, this one is for you. No we are not living in the tiny red house. Unfortunately, I think it would be pretty cool. This was just a typical red house that we saw when we went to Gammelstad, the "old town" of Lulea. :)
So, I'm about to have lunch with Jules. It's a daily routine for us! Here is a schedule on what we do every day:
7:00 Alarm goes off
7:10 We finally get up
7:30 Jules exercises
7:45 Breakfast: fruit salad, bred, jam, tea, sometimes a breakfast egg (Jules loves them)
8:00 Jules leaves and I clean up
12:00 We eat lunch and drink free coffee in Jules' department
1:00 I go to class, either Swedish, CRM or foundation of e-commerce
6:00 We go home
7:00 After an hour of cooking (it still takes me a while), we have dinner
8:00 I practice the violin
9:00 We hang out, read, watch a movie, talk....etc.
10:00 We try to go to bed, read the bible, pray and have a good time
11:00 Time for sleep to be able to get up the next day again...... :)
Greetings to you all!!!! Miss you tons!
2 comments:
Caroline I am so happy to see you so happy! Marriage is the most fun ever, don't you think? I want to know what you're cooking for dinner (it took me a while to get used to getting everything ready at the same time), and how long you have been playing violin. Look at you all cultured. :o)
p.s. happy halloween! all the little trick-or-treaters will be ringing the doorbell tonight!
Post a Comment